Cunard Queen Victoria World Cruise Itinerary, Prices
It is about the second ship in the fleet of Cunard Queen Victoria World Cruise 2015 itinerary, tickets prices, destinations, list of ports of call. For the rest of the “dates and prices” story (including on all QV World Tour segments) – follow our QV itinerary, cruise schedule and prices link.
Operated by the third by popularity (only because it’s not the new one) of the three Cunard cruise ships, ms Queen Victoria World cruise ship tour will start and end with UK. As usual, the Cunard Victoria ship is departing from Southampton (England, UK) to successfully accomplish the old-new task of providing the absolute satisfaction for all its guests. The Queen Victoria Cunard liner is marked by all the line’s unique features – best maritime traditions, the impeccable “White Star” service and all the exceptional dining and entertainment options on the most British sailing adventures available on the cruise travel market.
Queen Victoria World Cruise 2015
The Cunard QV World Cruise 2015 will last for 103-days – again it will be a round-trip from UK (Southampton as embarkation/disembarkation port) from January 20 through May 3, and has as sail code V504I.
QV World Cruise 2015 itinerary, map, ports
On her “Around The World Cruise” in 2015, Queen Victoria ship will visit the following regions and countries/islands:the Azores, Caribbean (Antigua , British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, USA/Florida, Bonaire, Aruba, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, USA/California, USA/Hawaii, Western Samoa, Fiji, Vanuatu, Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, back to Hawaii, California, Mexico and Nicaragua, Panama Canal again, Caribbean (Colombia, Grand Cayman, Florida, South Carolina), and the second Transatlantic crossing from New York to Southampton, UK, for disembarkation.
The list of Queen Victoria World Tour 2015 ports of call: starting with UK to the Azores, follows the Transatlantic crossing from Ponta Delgada to St Johns (Jan29), Tortola (30), Nassau (Feb1), Fort Lauderdale (2), Kralendijk (5), Oranjestad (6), Puerto Limon (8), Panama Canal transit (Feb9), Puerto Quetzal (12), Los Angeles (17), San Francisco (19), Honolulu (24), Apia (Mar2), Suva (4), Vila (6), Australia (Brisbane, 9, Sydney, 11 & 12), in New Zealand (Wellington, 16, Akaroa, 17, Auckland, 19), Cook Islands (22), Tahiti (24), Bora Bora (25), Hawaii (Hilo, 30, Maui, 31), Los Angeles (Apr6), Cabo San Lucas (9), San Juan del Sur (13), second Panama Canal transit (Apr15), Colombia (Cartagena, 17), Grand Cayman (19), Fort Lauderdale FL (21), Port Canaveral FL (22), Charleston SC (23), NYC New York (25), ending with the second Transatlantic crossing NYC to UK (Southampton disembarkation on May 3, 2015).
QV World Cruise 2015 prices
Queen Victoria Around The World 2015 cruise prices Per Person (US$, 100% double occupancy, not inclusive taxes and fees) – Inside Britannia cabins from $15,400, Ocean-view Britannia $17,500, Balcony Britannia $22,000, Princess Grill Suite $37,900, Queens Grill Suite $48,100.
Min-Max Cunard QV cruise fares per day – $150 (Inside) to $467 (Suites), plus the additional US$1,259 taxes and port fees with the 103-day itinerary.
Queen Victoria 2015 World Cruise has one shorter, but still a very “grand” segment:
- February 2, 2015 – 78-day round-trip World Cruise from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, cheapest prices start from US$13,300.
All “Around The World” prices on ms Queen Victoria cruise ship are her early booking rates. This will give you the chance to compare and see how QV World Tour prices fluctuate.
Cunard World Cruises on Queen Victoria
Queen Victoria World Cruise 2014 itinerary, map, ports
The 2014 World Cruise was a 116-night round-trip – again starting and ending with the Southampton cruise port (embarkation/disembarkation), from January 2 through April 28, (sail code V402).
The QV ship in 2014 visited the following continents: North America (Florida), then around South America, a Trans-Pacific crossing to Australia New Zealand, then back to USA with Hawaii and California, followed by a Panama Canal crossing to Caribbean, Florida again and the Transatlantic to Europe (to disembark in England).
Queen Victoria World Tour 2014 ports of call: a very special Cunard Transatlantic cruise from Southampton to Azores (Ponta Delgada) and Florida (in Fort Lauderdale on January 12), to continue with the Caribbean – Barbados (Bridgetown), South America – in Brazil to visit Fortaleza and Rio De Janeiro (on January 24), Uruguay (Montevideo), Argentina – Buenos Aires, Puerto Madryn, Ushuaia (on February 2), in Chile calling on Punta Arenas, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso (to Santiago) and Easter Island, feature calling on Pitcairn Island (on February 16), followed by French Polynesia – Tahiti and Moorea, Fiji (in Suva on February 26), New Caledonia (Noumea), the Australia cruise segment will call on Brisbane and Sydney (March 5), NZ with the Fjordland Park, Dunedin, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland (on March 13) and Bay of Islands, next are Tonga (Nukualofa), American Samoa (Pago Pago), Hawaii (Hilo and Honolulu (March 25), California (in San Francisco on March 31), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), the QV Panama Canal cruise crossing is on April 10, after which is the Caribbean with Aruba (Oranjestad), Grand Cayman (George Town), to visit Florida once again (in Fort Lauderdale on April 16), and the last portion is the Transatlantic crossing from Florida to Madeira (Funchal) and the Southampton disembarkation on April 28.
QV World Cruise 2014 prices
Queen Victoria Around The World 2014 cruise prices Per Person (USD, 100% double occupancy, without all taxes and fees) – Inside Britannia $20,000, Ocean-view Britannia $25,000, Balcony Britannia $27,000, Princess Grill Suite $53,000 and Queens Grill Suite $62,000, Min-Max fares per day – $172 (Inside) to $534 (Suite), plus additional $748 for all taxes and port charges.
Queen Victoria World Cruise 2014 segments
- on Sunday, January 12 2014 – a 106-night World cruise departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to England (Southampton), prices: $18,500-$22,800-$24,700-$48,500-$56,600 (plus $743 Gov taxes and port fees).
- (January 2, from UK)
- 116-day round-trip from Southampton
- 104-day to Fort Lauderdale
- 89-day to San Francisco
- 61-day to Sydney, Australia
- 38-day to South America (Santiago/Valparaiso, Chile)
- 22-day to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- (January 12, from Florida)
- 106-day to Southampton
- 94-day round-trip
- 79-day to San Francisco
- 51-day to Sydney, Australia
- 28-day to South America (Santiago, Chile)
- 16-day to South America (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- (January 24 from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil)
- 16-day to Santiago, Chile
- 37-day to Brisbane, Australia
- 39-day to Sydney, Australia
- 47-day to Auckland, New Zealand
- (January 28, from Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- 90-day to UK
- 78-day to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 63-day to San Francisco
- 35-day to Sydney, Australia
- 33-day to Brisbane, Australia
- 12-day to Santiago, Chile
- (February 9, from Santiago/Valparaiso, Chile)
- 78-day to UK
- 66-day to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 51-day to San Francisco
- 23-day to Sydney, Australia
- (March 3, from Brisbane, Australia)
- 57-day to UK
- 45-day to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 30-day to San Francisco
- (March 5, from Sydney, Australia)
- 55-day to UK
- 43-day to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 28-day to San Francisco
- (April 1, from San Francisco, California)
- 15-day to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 27-day to UK
- (April 16, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- 12-day to UK.
Queen Victoria World Cruise 2013
- The Cunard QV World Cruise in 2013 was a 105-night round-trip sailing departing from Southampton (an embarkation/disembarkation port, from January 10 through April 26, sailing code V303) to visit once again the world’s most popular cruise departure ports, starting with the USA (New York and Florida), a Panama Canal cruise, stopping in USA again (California & Hawaii), follows New Zealand and Australia, then the best of Asia with China, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India and Dubai, and towards the end visiting Egypt, and in Europe – Italy and Portugal before the Southampton, England, disembarkation. 34 ports in 23 countries
- QV World Tour 2013 call ports: it all started with a classic Cunard Transatlantic crossing from Southampton to New York City, to continue with Florida (Fort Lauderdale), Jamaica (Montego Bay), Colombia (Cartagena), a Panama Canal crossing (on January 26), Mexico (Huatulco), to visit California (in San Francisco on February 3), Hawaii (Kahului and Hilo), Western Samoa (Apia), in NZ to call on Auckland (on February 19) and Bay of Islands, the Australia cruise segment will visit Sydney (on February 23), Brisbane, Hamilton Island and Darwin, follows Indonesia (Bali), Philippines (Manila), China with Shanghai and Hong Kong (on March 18), Vietnam – Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, Thailand (Laem Chabang (to Bangkok), Singapore (on March 27), Malaysia (Klang (to Kuala Lumpur), Sri Lanka (Colombo), India (in Mumbai on April 3), Oman (Muscat), UAE (in Dubai on April 7), Jordan (Aqaba), in Egypt visiting Sharm El Sheikh, Port Sokhna, Port Suez, a Suez Canal crossing (on April 17) and Port Said, in Europe visiting Italy (in Rome on April 20) and Portugal (Lisbon), to disembark in England (arriving in Southampton on April 26).
- See here the QV World cruise prices on the 2013 tour (Per Person in USD, double occupancy, taxes & fees not included). These were the QV cabin rates for the lowest categories of the following types of staterooms: Inside Britannia $22,000, Oceanview Britannia $27,500, Balcony Britannia $29,700, Princess Grill Suite $61,600, Queens Grill Suite $80,300, Min-Max rates per day – $210 (Inside) and $765 (Suite).
The Queen Victoria 2013 World tour offered two one-way segments with shorter and cheaper travel deals:
- on Friday, January 18, 2013 – the 97-night World cruise departing from NYC, New York, to Southampton.
- on Monday, January 21, 2013 – the 94-night World cruise leaving out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Southampton.
Enjoy your Cunard Queen Victoria World Cruise ship adventure – the cheapest of all Cunard World Voyages announced for 2014! Always happy Cunard cruises!